Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kuka KRC2 + post processor - problems in real robot

Hi RD !!! Got a problem while using robodk post processor generated program in Kuka KRC2 210-2. The problem is that i cant modify LINE string in pendant - robot shows a mistake (LINE string is red). 

this is strings from generated program from RD^
PTP {A1 13.86170,A2 -39.93250,A3 102.78700,A4 -164.50100,A5 63.70670,A6 172.99700}
LIN {X 200.141,Y -422.004,Z -7.573,A 0.000,B 90.000,C 0.000}

Need to mention, that robot allow me to edit and modify PTP string only, not LIN

As i understand, (as i looked into program in robot when it was done from pendant,) there are some additional values that are missing when post processor do in RD.

Can anyone help me what and how should i modify PP to get such final string that can be modify and edit in pendant (in robot) ?

Thanks in advance. (to mention: i already saw some examples of PP modifying, but i am absolutely new at this. I am affraid i would cruch a system than do some good changes in PP- so thats why i am asking for advice)

Attached Files Image(s)

I believe you want the program for your KUKA robot to have an SRC and a DAT file. You can obtain this style of program for KUKA KRC controllers by using this post processor:
KUKA_KRC2_DAT

You can find more information about post processors in RoboDK here:
https://robodk.com/doc/en/Post-Processor...SelectPost
Dear Albert, you are right. But the problem, as i mentioned before is that when i try to edit a RD generated files (dat+src) in teachpendant it shows an error.... As i said in these files some data is missing (in LIN string....) -u may look at my screen shots
Thats why i asked : what in neccessary to add to PP ? PP generated file give only 6 values, instead of (about 10 or 12) in real robot LIN string
You should contact us if you need further customization of this post:
https://robodk.com/contact

We'll need some sample program files as well (DAT and SRC).
Dear Albert! Thank you fr your answer. The funny thing is that i found the reason why robot do not allow me to change LIN string! Look at the strings from my program:

;FOLD PTP P1 Vel=100 % PDAT1 Tool[3] Base[9];%{PE}%R 5.5.31,%MKUKATPBASIS,%CMOVE,%VPTP,%P 1:PTP, 2:P1, 3:, 5:100, 7:PDAT1
$BWDSTART=FALSE
PDAT_ACT=PPDAT1
FDAT_ACT=FP1
BAS(#PTP_PARAMS,100)
PTP XP1 C_PTP
;ENDFOLD
;FOLD LIN P2 Vel=0.500 m/s CPDAT2 Tool[3] Base[9];%{PE}%R 5.5.0,%MKUKATPA20,%CARC_SWI,%VLIN,%P 1:LIN, 2:P2, 3:, 5:0, 7:CPDAT2
$BWDSTART=FALSE
LDAT_ACT=LCPDAT2
FDAT_ACT=FP2
BAS(#CP_PARAMS,0)
LIN XP2 C_DIS
;ENDFOLD
$VEL.CP = 0.05000

in LIN - post proccessor added a string %CARC_SWI, (for welding). As soon as i replace this value onto %CMOVE - teach pendant allowed me to make a changes!!!!!!!!!!
The question is- can you kindly advise what and where in post proccessor should i change in order to delete %CARC_SWI value from generated program. TO PREVENT PP put this value into program

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)